Mr. Rajkumar Budhraja is the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer founder of Umang Group of Companies. He is endowed with a brilliant financial acumen master in strategic planning and corporate affairs. Besides Umang Pharmatech Pvt. Ltd. India, he is also a Board member of Caleva Process Solutions Ltd., UK. He has 35 years of experience in the pharmaceuticals, specialty chemicals, foods, oil & gas and allied process industry sectors.
Powder layering is the new pelletization range that builds on the proven Umang technology and its operational benefits. Similar design of loss in weight twin screw feeder, rotating plate and spray gun for liquid ensures that process and validation wise there is no difference to the layering process from a laboratory scale to a production scale. This unique design of twin screw feeder, plate and spray nozzle makes the not only a perfect powder layering machine but also an ideal machine suited for fast pelletization.
The outstanding feature of the powder layering range is the integrated and CIP optimized design. Connections, cabling and supplies are completely integrated, covered and sealed so the outside of the machine is smooth and very easy to clean. The innovative discharge valve design and optimized seals inside the bowl allow for CIP. As a result of this the our Powder layering is highly flexible, quick product changeover increases productivity and cost effectiveness.
The Powder layering capacity ranges from 500 gms to 120 Kgs./batch featuring through the wall design and movable head, allowing operation with platform and dust-free discharging via a linked mill directly into an IBC. The Powder layering can be stand-alone or linked to a fluid bed processor for further sustained release coating or enteric coating to form an integrated pelletization system.
Standard Features for Fluid Bed Layering :
- Twin screw feeder configuration.
- CIP entry from top cover
- Perfect cGMP-design: smooth covering, no external tubing and piping allowing easy cleaning
- Completely integrated full opening side discharge: perfect discharge of difficult products
- Through the wall installation: minimum space required in GMP area
- User-friendly operator-machine interaction via graphical operator panel 12" Industrial PC software with PROCESS + range of software which helps interlinking all plant equipments to a single system.
- Flexibility (processes and products) for wet granulation.
Standard Features for Fluid Bed Coating :
- Explosion proof design.
- Automatic cleaning (WIP/CIP) of entire system.
- 21 CFR part 11 certified controls.
- ADVANCE PROCESS + for easy and automated granulation control
- Jacketed / insulated bowl
- Total containment through up- and downstream split valves and flexible isolation systems.
- Integration with mill and/or fluid bed possible: perfect closed link for dust-free operation
- Video monitoring of the process
- Product feeding both by gravity or vacuum loading system directly from the containers
- Validation documentation and assistance based on GAMP