Mr. Rajkumar Budhraja is the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer founder of Umang Group of Companies. He is endowed with a brilliant financial acumen master in strategic planning and corporate affairs. Besides Umang Pharmatech Pvt. Ltd. India, he is also a Board member of Caleva Process Solutions Ltd., UK. He has 35 years of experience in the pharmaceuticals, specialty chemicals, foods, oil & gas and allied process industry sectors.
Pellet coater is the new coating range that builds on the proven Umang technology and its benefits. Similar design of process pan, spray nozzle and air distribution ensures that process and validation machine to machine there is no difference to the coating process. This unique design of process perforated pan, spray nozzles and systems and air blowers makes the not only a perfect Pellet coating machine but also an ideal machine with various options for pellet coating too.
The outstanding feature of the Pellet coater range is the integrated and CIP optimized design. Connections, cabling and supplies are completely integrated, covered and sealed so the outside of the machine is smooth and very easy to clean. The innovative discharge valve design and optimized seals inside the bowl allow for CIP. As a result of this the our Pellet coater is highly flexible, quick product changeover increases productivity and cost effectiveness.
The Pellet coater ranges from 50 gms. batch capacity to 300 Kgs./batch featuring through the wall design and movable head, allowing operation with platform and dust-free discharging via a linked mill directly into an IBC. The Pellet coater can be stand-alone or linked to a tabletting or blister machine to form an integrated system.
Standard Features for Pellet Coater :
- Uniform scalable perforations from a laboratory scale machine to a production scale machine.
- No seals in direct contact with the product
- Perfect cGMP-design: smooth covering, no external tubing and piping allowing easy cleaning
- Completely integrated full opening side discharge: perfect discharge of difficult products
- Through the wall installation: minimum space required in GMP area
- User-friendly operator-machine interaction via graphical operator panel 12" Industrial PC software with PROCESS + range of software which helps interlinking all plant equipments to a single system.
- Flexibility (processes and products) for wet granulation.
- Insulated process chamber and equipment.
Standard Features for Fluid Bed Coating :
- Explosion proof design.
- Automatic cleaning (WIP/CIP) of entire system.
- 21 CFR part 11 certified controls.
- ADVANCE PROCESS + for easy and automated granulation control
- Jacketed / insulated bowl
- Total containment through up- and downstream split valves and flexible isolation systems.
- Integration with mill and/or fluid bed possible: perfect closed link for dust-free operation
- Video monitoring of the process
- Product feeding both by gravity or vacuum loading system directly from the containers
- Validation documentation and assistance based on GAMP