Mr. Rajkumar Budhraja is the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer founder of Umang Group of Companies. He is endowed with a brilliant financial acumen master in strategic planning and corporate affairs. Besides Umang Pharmatech Pvt. Ltd. India, he is also a Board member of Caleva Process Solutions Ltd., UK. He has 35 years of experience in the pharmaceuticals, specialty chemicals, foods, oil & gas and allied process industry sectors.
Fluidized Bed Coating
Fluidized Bed Coating is the new mixer range that builds on the proven Umang technology and its benefits. Similar design of process bowl, mixer and chopper ensures that process and validation wise there is no difference to the mixing process. This unique design of process bowl, mixer and chopper makes the not only a perfect wet granulator but also an ideal machine.
The outstanding feature of the Fluidized Bed Coating range is the integrated and CIP optimized design. Connections, cabling and supplies are completely integrated, covered and sealed so the outside of the machine is smooth and very easy to clean. The innovative discharge valve design and optimized seals inside the bowl allow for CIP. As a result of this the our Fluidized Bed Coating is highly flexible, quick product changeover increases productivity and cost effectiveness.
The Fluidized Bed Coating ranges from 5 to 1200 liters featuring through the wall design and movable head, allowing operation with platform and dust-free discharging via a linked mill directly into an IBC. The Fluidized Bed Coating can be stand-alone or linked to a Fluidized bed to form an integrated system.
Standard Features for Fluidized Bed Coating :
- Variaous designs of chequered plate starting from 1mm chequered size.
- Plate and shaft seals not in direct contact with the product
- Perfect cGMP-design: smooth covering, no external tubing and piping allowing easy cleaning
- Completely integrated full opening side discharge: perfect discharge of difficult products
- Through the wall installation: minimum space required in GMP area
- User-friendly operator-machine interaction via graphical operator panel 12" Industrial PC software with PROCESS + range of software which helps interlinking all plant equipments to a single system.
- Flexibility (processes and products) for wet granulation.
Standard Features for Fluid Bed Coating :
- Explosion proof design.
- Automatic cleaning (WIP/CIP) of entire system.
- 21 CFR part 11 certified controls.
- ADVANCE PROCESS + for easy and automated granulation control
- Jacketed / insulated bowl
- Total containment through up- and downstream split valves and flexible isolation systems.
- Integration with mill and/or fluid bed possible: perfect closed link for dust-free operation
- Video monitoring of the process
- Product feeding both by gravity or vacuum loading system directly from the containers
- Validation documentation and assistance based on GAMP